Dental implants from your general dentist in Frederick, MD, can reshape your smile
It’s easy to lose teeth, especially as you get older. Whether it’s from deep decay, infection, or dental trauma, a missing tooth leaves a gap in your smile. If you are embarrassed by the gaps in your smile, or are unable to eat the foods you love, you’ve probably thought about tooth replacement.
If you want to replace your lost teeth, dental implants offer benefits that can’t be matched by bridges, partials, or dentures. General dentist Dr. Frederick Asuncion at Asuncion Dental Group in Frederick wants to share the benefits of dental implants and how they can help your smile.
When you choose dental implants, you will enjoy:
- A naturally-beautiful smile, because the dental implant crown reflects light, just like your natural teeth
- Complete stability, because dental implants are locked in place by bone, so they don’t move around like partials and dentures can
- Amazing convenience, because you simply brush and floss dental implants along with your natural teeth
- Worry-free results, because your dental implants will never decay and they resist stains, so they will stay beautiful for years
- Long-term success, because dental implants are the most successful surgical implants, boasting a success rate of over 95% according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
One of the problems with wearing a denture for a long period of time is that the denture puts pressure on your jawbone. The pressure causes your bone to diminish over time, producing a slack jawline and sagging facial contours.
In contrast, dental implants actually help you create more bone to fuse with the dental implant. More bone means a firm jawline and strong, youthful, facial contours. Dental implants can help you look younger!
Dental implants can replace a single missing tooth, or multiple missing teeth, restoring the beauty and function of your smile. You will feel more self-confident knowing you have a beautiful smile that people notice. For more information about dental implants and other restorative and cosmetic dental services call your general dentist, Dr. Asuncion, at Asuncion Dental Group in Frederick, MD, today!