Are you missing a tooth and looking for a replacement? Consider one of the most advanced and practical teeth replacement solutions today—dental implants. Used to replace the missing tooth root, implants are created to fit alongside your natural teeth. They are installed surgically into the jawbone, and only within a few months, naturally combine with the bone.
Here at Asuncion Dental Group in Frederick, MD, Dr. Frederick Asuncion can help you restore your smile with the use of dental implants. Aside from giving you a full and healthy smile, dental implants also provide numerous advantages such as the following:
- They’re Incredibly Convenient. Compared to other tooth replacement options, you wouldn’t have to be worried about removing or putting on the dental implants because they are permanent fixtures inside your mouth.
- They’re Very Durable. Dental implants can last you many years, and even a lifetime if you take good care of them.
- Your Oral Health Will Be Improved. Unlike other tooth restorations, the installation of dental implants does not require the reduction of your other teeth. Since the teeth around the implant are not affected, the other teeth remain intact.
- Eating Won’t Have to Be a Struggle. Dental implants work and act like your real teeth, letting you eat your meals with ease and zero pain.
- Your Speech Will Be Improved. Removable restorations that slide and don’t fit well could cause you to slur and mumble your words when you speak. Dental implants, on the other hand, won’t ever slide or slip off.
- Your Looks and Appearance Will Be Improved. Dental implants are designed to look and feel just like your own teeth. They will slowly and eventually become a permanent part of your mouth as they merge with your jawbone.
Are You Eligible for Dental Implants?
Although a thorough evaluation with your dentist here in Frederick, MD, is needed to determine your candidacy, in general, your eligibility will depend significantly on your overall health. In most cases, however, you can likely receive a dental implant if you are healthy enough to go through a routine dental extraction or oral surgery. You must likewise have enough bone and healthy gums to hold the implant. Commitment to proper oral hygiene and regular dental check-ups are also musts.
Need More Details on Dental Implants? Call Us
Dial (301) 620-8882 to arrange your consultation with Dr. Frederick Asuncion, here at Asuncion Dental Group in Frederick, MD.