Asuncion Dental Group offers a range of convenient payment options to fit your budget.
- We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
- We offer a flexible payment plan.
- We file dental insurance on your behalf for reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist
If you are having a major cosmetic or restorative dental procedure, you may be interested in third party financing and convenient payment plans. Qualified patients can receive low-interest monthly payments and convenient term options. Contact our Financial Coordinator for more details.
Delta Dental Insurance
Now accepting Delta Dental Insurance
Asuncion Dental Group participates as an in-network Delta Dental provider. As a Delta dentist in Frederick, we will work with Delta to offer you excellent dentistry at an affordable cost. Regular dental check-ups are vital to ensure a healthy and beautiful smile. Frederick dentist, Dr. Frederick Asuncion, makes high quality dental care affordable for you and your family.
Contact us to schedule your first appointment with Frederick Delta dentist, Dr. Asuncion. We can help you answer any questions that you may have about your dental health or dental insurance. As a Delta dentist in Frederick, MD, we want you to be informed about your options. We are happy to help you in any way we can, and we will work with you to assist in filing your claims.
Why Choose a Delta Dentist in Frederick?
- Save money. Our network dentists agree to never balance bill you more than their contracted fee. For example, if you are a PPO enrollee responsible for a 20% coinsurance amount, you pay 20% of your dentist’s contracted fee. Non-Delta Dental dentists can charge you their full fee for their services.
- Pay less up front. Delta Dental pays your dentist directly, and sends you a notice explaining your portion of the bill. You pay the dentist only your portion of the services.
- No expensive and unnecessary “unbundling.” Delta Dental ensures you’re never charged extra for services that should be included in the cost of treatment. For example, when you receive a crown, a Delta Dental dentist cannot charge you additional fees for tooth preparation, local anesthesia, an impression or a temporary crown.
- Quality you can count on. Delta Dental dentists are properly licensed and meet accepted standards for cleanliness and safety procedures. Plus, Delta Dental representatives work with dentist offices to keep them updated on policies and network contracting requirements.
Delta Dental’s Network Advantage
About Our Delta Dentist in Frederick
Dr. Frederick Asuncion, Frederick Delta dentist, has been practicing general dentistry for over 20 years, and started his own practice in Frederick 18 years ago. His easy smile and gentle manner give his patients that perfect combination of quiet confidence and relaxation, knowing they are in good hands. He brings a conservative and caring approach to the practice.
Dr. Asuncion prides himself in remaining abreast of the latest advances in dental care and strives to offer his patient’s care and technology that is second to none
Cigna Dental Insurance
Cigna Insurance Information
Asuncion Dental Group is a Cigna dental provider. As a Frederick Cigna dentist, we work with Cigna Dental to offer you excellent dentistry that meets your needs. Your Cigna Dental insurance benefits will be accepted, and we will be happy to file your insurance claims and estimate your benefits for your convenience.
With a Cigna dental plan, you’ll get coverage for many services, not just routine cleaning and X-rays. Save the most when you stay in network. But, whether you choose an in-network or out-of-network dentist or specialist, you’ll still enjoy a wide range of dental coverage, including:
- Preventive care (cleaning, routine x-rays, and more)
- Basic care (fillings, non-routine x-rays, basic restorative work)
- Major services (bridges, crowns, root canals and more)
Services Provided by the Cigna Dentist in Frederick
Call us with questions about your dental health or about you dental insurance. As a Cigna dentist in Frederick, we want you to be informed about your options. We’re happy to help you in any way we can. At Asuncion Dental Group, we offer full service dental solutions.
Your insurance benefits may cover some or all of the following services:
- Dental Implants
- Dental Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
About our Frederick Cigna Dentist and Team
Trust your smile with us! We really do want to be your dentist of choice. Our team of highly trained and knowledgeable staff works as one, with the mutual goal of helping you obtain and keep a healthy mouth for a lifetime. We take great pride in our work, and enjoy working and developing long-term relationships and friendships with our patients, and as such you will be treated professionally and courteously.
We do not take lightly your decision to entrust your oral care with us and we are constantly upgrading our technology and skills to give you the best dentistry has to offer.